Trails and Trilliums 2020 Register for an All Access Pass
Please begin registration by choosing your registration option using the brown buttons below. If you are a member, LOG IN to your Friends account when prompted. (There's also an option to reset your password if you've forgotten it.)
All Access Pass: $50
Includes admission to all daytime events on April 17, 18 and 19, Saturday lunch at Dubose, and Saturday Night Stargazing. You must pre-register for specific activities in order to reserve your spot.
Before you register, we recommend you download and read the schedule of hikes, workshops and presentations.
Children under 12 admitted free to hikes/workshops/presentations. No child registration necessary.
Please note that you must register separately for the Wild Azalea Gala.
Wild Azalea Gala Fundraiser
Friday Night, 6:00p-10:00p at the Sewanee Inn
Learn more about how the Wild Azalea Gala helps fund important work for the Park!
If you have questions or need help with registration, please contact Trae Moore at email@example.com
or call 423-322-5525
- If you are a Friends member, use the green button below to continue. On the next screen, LOG IN to your Friends account when prompted. (There's an option to reset your password). From there, you can also RENEW your membership.
- Not sure if you are a Friends member? Follow the "not sure if you have an account?" instructions at the bottom of the white log-in screen. Once your Friends member account is set up, you are eligible for Early Bird registration.
- NOT a Friends member? You may join the Friends of South Cumberland now, or wait until February 24th for Open Registration.
- You should download and read this printable schedule before registering.
- If a hike or other event has reached capacity, you will not be able to register for it.
- You may register and pay for several people at the same time.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment of your registration. Add our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts to be sure the acknowledgement does not go to your junk folder. Email us with any problems of questions about registration.