Trails and Trilliums 2019 Register for Wine & Wildflowers
The always-popular Wine & Wildflowers celebration will be held on FRIDAY evening, April 12th, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm at the Monteagle Inn on Main Street in downtown Monteagle. Featuring an outstanding selection of wines and hors d’oeuvres, this fund-raiser, which benefits the work of the Friends on behalf of the Park, will also celebrate the presentation of this year’s Trails & Trilliums Tribute Award.
Proudly presented by ...
Tickets are $35 per person; $25 per person for current Friends members. YOU MUST LOG IN to your Friends account to receive the Friends member rate.
NOTE: If you have purchased an All Access Pass, you are already pre-registered for Wine & Wildflowers; you do NOT need to register again, here.
Enjoy a great evening out while you support the work of the Friends of South Cumberland!
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
- If you're a current Friends member, in order to register for T&T at the lower member rate, you must log into your Friends online account when prompted, using your email address (or 'log-in name') and password you've previously set up.
- If you're a current Friends member, but haven't yet set up your Friends online account yet, follow the "not sure if you have an account?" instructions at the bottom of the white log-in screen. Once your account is set up, and if your Friends membership is current, you'll be able to register for T&T at the lower member rate.
- If your Friends membership is not current, you can renew it using the "What Would You Like To Do..." link at the top of the first registration page, once you've logged in. Once that's done, you'll be able to register for T&T at the lower member rate.
- If you're not a current Friends member, you can click here to join the Friends, and enjoy all the benefits that come from your support of Tennessee's largest, and most spectacular, State Park! Once that's done, return here to the T&T website, and you'll be able to register for T&T at the lower member rate.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment of your registration. To avoid having our email land in your junk mail folder, we strongly recommend you take a moment now, before beginning registration, to add our contact info (email@example.com) to your device's address book or contacts. You can also use this email address to contact us if you have any difficulty with, or questions about, your registration.